Fireman’s Field is located on Franklin Ave just past Ewing going towards Wyckoff. Back in September of 1924, the Packer and Zabriskie Families sold 5.18 acres to the Franklin Lakes Fire Department. Over the years, the Fire Department turned the property into a baseball field for the community to use. Later on, the department built a small 25′ x 30′ single story garage to house our 1926 Seagrave Firetruck. In late 2012, the Department purchased our 1943 “GI” which is also now housed there as well.